Other Study Opportunities
UNIVERSITY OF HEIDELBERG SCHOLARSHIP SPRING SEMESTER 2018/2019
Heidelberg offers a Baden - Wirttemberg Foundation scholarship of € 500 per month (up to 5 months).
- University web page: Universität Heidelberg
- Important information: RUK Germany
- Language requirements: English, German
Please submit following documents in two copies:
- structured curriculum vitae in German
- study intention (motivation letter) in German.
- letter of recommendation of a university lecturer in German, or English
- German language certificate (language test certificate, language school certificate or a confirmation from the language department at the faculty)
- a confirmed transcript of study results in German or English (for students in Master's and Bachelor's degree programs)
- confirmation of admission to doctoral study, a copy of diploma and final state examination certificate with German or English translation (for PhD students)
Please submit all the documents in two copies to Aneta Höschlová, Hollar, Office 217. The deadline for submitting documents was extended until Friday, 2 November 2018.
Aktion CZ - Austria, scholarship spring semester 2018/2019
AKTION offers a semester study stay scholarship and short-term research scholarships. The scholarships are intended for students for the preparation of their diploma and dissertation thesis from 1 to 5 month, and for the academic staff for a research stay for the realization of specific scientific research up to 3 months.
Application form for scholarship: here
Scholarship: 1.050, - EUR for students
1.150, - EUR academic staff
Deadline for submitting of the application: October 31, 2018
More detailed information on how to apply for a scholarship can be found on the website of DZS.